At Wasatch Photonics, we’ve built a team that understands the needs of OEM customers, and a spectrometer bench that exceeds them. Our OEM Raman spectrometers are robust, compact, and easy to integrate, yet deliver the same outstanding sensitivity of our standard laboratory instruments. Our transmission optical bench is designed with diffraction-limited optics, achieving an optimum balance of throughput and resolution across the fingerprint range, with alignment that remains stable across temperature and in the harshest environments. Consistency, reliability, and value are key when you’re designing a product to be built in volume and deployed in the real world, and we deliver – in performance, in expertise, and in the quality of our service. Contact us to discuss your application, or learn more about our OEM solutions.
- Off-the-shelf spectrometer module
- Add your own laser & sample optics
- Contact us for customization
- Ask for WP-830XM-R-S-25-OEM
SPECTROMETER + LASER MODULE
- Spectrometer + laser on baseplate
- 450 mW multimode laser
- Integrate with your own optics/probe
- Ask for WP-830XM-R-IL-S-25-OEM
FULLY INTEGRATED MODULE
- Integrated spectrometer, laser & probe
- 450 mW multimode laser
- Field-replaceable laser design
- Ask for WP-830XM-R-ILP-25-OEM
We believe you should have full control and maximum flexibility when configuring an OEM spectrometer for Raman. That’s why we offer multiple configurations with build-to-print options for spectrometer resolution, level of integration, and laser type – backing each with our advice and experience. Contact us to discuss the best options for your application, or explore our full family of Raman products.
SLIT WIDTH: Defining Resolution
Sensitivity and resolution are competing factors when choosing slit size. A larger slit allows more light to enter the spectrometer, increasing sensitivity for low-light applications such as fluorescence. Resolution improves, however, as slit width is reduced (though not always linearly). We offer 10, 25, and 50 μm slits for many of our spectrometers, and can advise on the best choice for your application. Due to the high sensitivity of our low f/# spectrometer designs, it is often possible to use a smaller slit width than would be required with a typical f/4 spectrometer, allowing you to achieve higher resolution.
These powerful, highly compact OEM Raman spectrometers have been deployed in a wide range of applications, each one carefully & collaboratively configured to offer the best value for the task at hand. Standard configurations include spectrometer only, spectrometer + laser, or fully integrated spectrometer + laser & sampling optics. Need to reduce footprint and power draw for a handheld instrument? Contact us to discuss your needs. Contact us to discuss your specific needs.
- f/#: 1.3
- Wavenumber Range: 270 - 2400 cm-1
- Resolution, 25 um slit: 9 cm-1
- Fiber Port: SMA 905 spectrometer input
- Laser Wavelength: 830 nm (optional)
- Laser Type: 450 mW multimode (optional)
- Working Distance: 22 mm (fully integrated model with laser & sampling optics)
- Laser Spot Size: 120 μm (multimode laser)
- Size: 17.0 x 17.8 x 5.5 cm (all models)
Our WP 830 OEM Raman spectrometer is offered with a TEC-regulated (R) detector cooled to 10°C to balance noise level, power draw & cost. Need to reduce footprint and power draw for a handheld instrument? Contact us to discuss your needs.
- Active Pixels: 1024
- Integration Period Range: 3 ms - 60 s
- Optional Regulated Detector: 10 ± 0.2°C
- System Operating Temperature Range: 0°C to 40°C, non-condensing
- Data Interface: USB 2.0 Type B receptacle
- Software: ENLIGHTEN™ operating software & drivers (included)
- Power Consumption: <500 mA @ 12 V