More choices. More clarity. Faster measurements.
We’ve created a line of configurable, modular OCT components to get you clearer images, faster. Hundreds of hours of design, system-level testing, and sample measurements have gone into optimizing each component –hours you can put towards your application. Choose from multiple bandwidth, depth & speed options at each wavelength, or draw on our expertise to find the best solution for your application. From proof of concept to volume manufacturing, we get you clearer images, faster.
Contact us at +1 919-544-7785 or email@example.com to discuss your specific application or needs.
CONFIGURABLE OCT SPECTROMETERS
- Cobra-S 800 series: Ultra-high resolution 250 kHz imaging for angiography, vibrometry, and real-time 3D imaging – with <6 dB roll-off @ 2.5 mm!
- Cobra 800 series: Maximum resolution for retinal & cellular imaging and high-resolution material inspection
- Cobra 1050 series: Ideal for deep retinal imaging
- Cobra 1300 series: Greater imaging depth for dermatology, anterior segment imaging, and sub-surface material inspection
- Learn how we’ve optimized our spectrometers with custom optics for better roll-off and clearer images
FLEXIBLE, COMPACT SAMPLE ARM PROBES
Our innovative optical design & robust scan electronics deliver aberration-free imaging at 800, 1050, or 1300 nm for best resolution and SNR. Each comes with an integrated 10 MP color camera, and software drivers for control.
- Ultracompact probes: These MEMS-based probes go from handheld to mounted in seconds, and measure just 3x3x2″
- High speed probes: Our galvo probes offer high precision for challenging applications, with perfect synchronization
- Animal retina probes: 40° field of view, robust point & scan operation
INTUITIVE IMAGE PROCESSING SOFTWARE
Acquire, process, and visualize OCT data in 2D or 3D using our powerful software and image processing libraries. We offer full access to all acquired data, and low-level component control to support custom system development. Use our standard plug-ins for filtering, stack averaging, segmentation, and scan pattern, or design your own. Select your scan location from the live camera feed, record multiple scans, and read back for revisualization.
Learn more about our OCT software
WHY CHOOSE WASATCH PHOTONICS?
- Superior SNR for greater, deeper image clarity
- Premier optical design with subpixel resolution
- >30 spectrometer models for the exact range, resolution, speed, depth, & cost you need
- Near-diffraction limited focusing across the detector array to minimize camera roll-off
- Patented VPH gratings for low polarization dependence & high diffraction efficiency
- Advanced spectrometers like the Cobra-S: 250 kHz scanning, <6 dB rolloff @ 2.5 mm
- In-house OCT expertise and understanding of your application needs
OEM & CUSTOM SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT
We often work with OEMs to adapt our configurable designs to new cameras, unique footprints, and custom sample types. We also offer a range of time-saving accessories, including broadband light sources. manual & motorized interferometer modules, and electronics & firmware to synchronize sample arm scanning & image acquisition. Let us speed your system design & build with our optimized, off-the-shelf components and expertise.
ADVANTAGES OF MODULAR OCT SOLUTIONS:
- Accelerated system design & build
- Can be customized to each application
- Drop-in components optimized for OCT yield higher performance systems
- Guaranteed component compatibility, performance, and quality
- Transition quickly from feasibility testing to volume OEM manufacture
- Centralized, intuitive control software with advanced image processing
Contact us at +1 919-544-7785 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your specific application or OEM needs.
No products were found matching your selection.