>> May & June 2020 offer a wealth of online, virtual conferences (many free!) to help bring researchers & industry together to advance science despite the current physical limitations. Don’t miss this golden opportunity to see some of the world’s leading minds speak, share their work, and inspire new ideas – all from the comfort of your desk (or couch!). Best of all, many sessions are available post-conference as recordings, giving you the chance to catch up on a schedule that works for you, whether you’re still on the clock 9 to 5, or juggling work with naptime and school lessons.
Conferences covering optics, spectroscopy, & OCT imaging
- Photonics North, May 26-28
- OSA Imaging and Applied Optics Congress, June 22-26
- OSA Optical Sensors and Sensing Congress, June 22-26
- Photonics Online Meetup, June 22 (poster session) and June 25 (oral presentations)
- OSA Advanced Photonics conference, July 13-16
Don’t see your online event? Contact us to have it added!
Past virtual conferences now available online
- CLEO: Laser Science to Photonics Applications, May 11-15
- SPIE Defense + Commercial Sensing, April 27 – May 1
- OSA Biophotonics Congress, Aapril 20-23
Just for fun
Since no one can immerse themselves in science all the time, we’ve put together a few fun, free, random online events we stumbled across.
- Tour the Andy Warhol exhibitor at the Tate Modern with a curator
- Visit 12 Frank Lloyd Wright buildings from your home
- Explore exhibits at the Smithsonian Museum of Natural History
- Listen to Tiny Desk concerts from all over the world, straight from musicians’ homes
- Solve a group jigsaw puzzle online, or start your own!
Last updated May 22, 2020