Available online while supplies last. Contact us for volume orders.
- Size(s): 25 x 25 mm, 6 mm thick
- Part #: WP-1800/1030-25x25
- Wavelength Range: 1020 -1040 nm
- Surface Quality: 60-40 scratch-dig
- Diffracted Wavefront: < λ/5 rms @ 632.8 nm
- Spatial Frequency: 1800 l/mm +/- 0.5 l/mm
- CWL: 1030 nm
- Angle of Incidence (AOI): 68.0° @ 1030 nm
- Thickness Tolerance: +/- 0.25
- Dimensional Tolerance: +/- 0.15
- Chamfers: 0.25-0.75 mm face width
- Chamfers Angle/Tolerance: 45° +/-15°
- AR Coating: Optimized for the specified wavelength range & AOI
- Substrate and Cover Glass: 3 mm Fused Silica; 6 mm total thickness
- Clear Aperature: 19 mm x 19 mm
- Dimensions: A =25 mm B = 25 mm T = 6 mm
Wasatch Photonics is a manufacturer of volume phase holograpic gratings. Our gratings are unmatched in performance and offer many clear advantages over conventional surface relief gratings. The grating structure is in the volume of the grating medium and not on the surface. This allows for a thicker grating to be produced. With over 130 years of combined experience in developing, designing and manufacturing these gratings, our skilled staff is ready to meet the needs of your most demanding projects.
Download the Pulse Compression Gratings Product Sheet.