27 February – 1 March 2018 | Orlando, FL
This dynamic global event offers a unique opportunity to get a hands-on look at the latest innovations and to find solutions to all your laboratory challenges. The robust technical program offers the latest research in more than 2,000 technical presentations covering a diverse selection of methodologies and applications. Pittcon also offers more than 100 skill-building short courses in a wide range of topics and the once-a-year chance to network with colleagues.
|Tuesday 27 February||9:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday 28 February||9:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Thursday 1 March||9:00 am – 5:00 pm|
See our many working spectroscopy demos:
- Raman systems at 405, 532, 633, 785, 830, and 1064 nm: See for yourself how excitation wavelength impacts signal & background fluorescence by swapping samples between all six working modular & integrated systems.
- Fluorescence system, 400-800 nm: Our WP VIS and quick-fit cuvette holder combination is capable of measuring down to 2 picoMolar concentrations!
- NIR transmission/reflection, 900-1700 nm: See the speed of our WP NIR I. With >10x more sensitivity than equivalent spectrometers on the market, it’s ideal for absorbance down to <0.01 AU or diffuse reflection measurements.
- Absorbance, 400-1080 nm: Our WP VIS-NIR measures samples in 1/10th the time of other broadband modular spectrometers, without costing you more. And it’s not the only range we plan to offer…
- OEM Raman spectrometers: Delivering all the performance & stability of our standard spectrometers at a fraction of the size, our OEM spectrometers are available in fiber-coupled, free-space, and integrated laser models. Learn how we can support your OEM needs.