Location: Logan, UT
Wasatch Photonics is seeking a self-directed Equipment Maintenance Technician to provide critical scheduled and non-scheduled maintenance on production equipment and production facility. The chosen candidate will be responsible for keeping production equipment running smooth and producing high quality product.
- Improve yield and on-time delivery by preforming preventive maintenance of production equipment
- Perform scheduled calibration tasks
- Responsible for routine facility maintenance
- Responds to and corrects equipment stoppage or breakdown
- Troubleshoot, repairs or replace worn/defective parts, motors, control devices, etc.
- Operates machine shop equipment and makes required parts when necessary
- Assist in researching and implementing new equipment for production processes
- Experience in Welding, Electronics, Mechanical, and Pneumatic repair
Qualifications / Education
- High School education or equivalent, plus specialized course work beyond High School is preferred
- 3-5 years of machine maintenance work experience
About Wasatch Photonics
Wasatch Photonics is a fast-growing company with several market-leading products with optics at its core. Key product areas from Wasatch Photonics include Raman Spectroscopy, Optical Coherence Tomography, Hyperspectral Imaging, Volume Phase Holographic Gratings, and Diffractive Optics.
The Company is an ideal place for energetic and innovative individuals looking to grow a developing company with exceptional products in a fast-paced startup driven environment. Wasatch Photonics provides a collaborative and cordial environment and sees the growth and development of its team members as integral for its success.