29 April – 3 May 2018 | Honolulu, HI
Annual Meeting of the Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology
In a rapidly changing world, eye and vision researchers are emerging from the lab and the clinic to engage the public, patients and policymakers regarding the sight-saving work that we do and the benefits it brings to our societies. Our passion for our work and commitment to evidence-based science and medicine empower these conversations as they occur around the world. We invite you to join us for the ARVO 2018 Annual Meeting in Honolulu, Hawaii, where 11,000 international basic and clinical researchers will share the latest breakthroughs in vision research. Engage with your colleagues as we work to advance our science and expand its support within our communities and governments.
|Sunday 29 April||8:15 am – 4:30 pm|
|Monday 30 April||8:15 am – 5:15 pm|
|Tuesday 1 May||8:15 am – 5:15 pm|
|Wednesday 2 May||8:15 am – 5:15 pm|
On the booth:
- Live 800 nm OCT demo system: Experience the superior clarity of our high-speed Cobra-S spectrometer, available with up to 250 kHz line rates and optional USB 3.0 interface for ease of integration.
- Live 1300 nm OCT demo system: See the depth & clarity possible with our Cobra 1300 spectrometer, capable of depths of view up to 12 mm.
- High speed Cobra-S spectrometer: With a new USB 3.0 interface option and dedicated software libraries, the Cobra-S lets you collect ultra-clear, high-speed OCT images at up to 250 kHz equally easily from the convenience of a laptop or an integrated OEM imaging system.
- Compact OCT spectrometers: Our configurable 800, 1050, and 1300 nm spectrometers allow you to select the bandwidth, camera, and scan rate tailored to your exact application and needs – more than 50 models available!
- Modular OCT probes: Our ultracompact MEMS, high-speed galvo, and retinal probes are easy to integrate and compatible with any system.
- WP OCT software: This easy to use yet powerful software for OCT system control, image capture, and processing offers unique features to support custom system development, using our components or your own. It allows you to visualize, acquire and process OCT data, with modes for 2D and 3D visualization and acquisition.