Wasatch Photonics is the leading manufacturer of volume phase gratings with our corporate offices located in Logan, Utah. WP also designs and manufactures spectroscopic and optical coherence tomography devices at our facility in Durham, North Carolina. We are seeking a talented and dynamic Vice President of Marketing. This position will be located at our Logan facility. Occasional travel to Durham will be required.
The VP of Marketing reports directly to the CEO and is responsible for:
- Manage all sales persons, distributors and customer service.
- Conduct research and gather industry information to promote business development.
- Oversee branding and promotion media and outlets.
Other responsibilities include:
- Setting and achieving sales goals.
- Collect data and information from trade shows, the internet and meetings with customers to recommend product improvements and new products to pursue.
- Oversee and direct the website and social media to make sure it’s up-to-date and presents WP appropriately.
- Manage all branding activities ensuring that it’s effective and comprehensive.
- Determine which trade shows to attend and manage their effectiveness with thorough planning, booth design, personnel training and proper follow-up to optimize lead generation.
- Oversee press releases, white papers and technical applications.
- Oversee and direct production of all videos, brochures and other promotional materials.
- Oversee and direct customer service.
- Present to the Board of Directors.
- Knowledge of optical spectroscopy and instrumentation is required.
- Demonstrated history of strong leadership with a good track record in sales and working with customers
- 10 years management experience in a team environment.
- Salary negotiable depending on experience
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Full medical benefits
- Profit sharing