Collect More Light. Keep More Light. Detect More Light.
This may sound simple, but it’s the driving force behind all we do – because it makes for good spectroscopy. Starting with the proprietary volume phase holographic (VPH) gratings on which the company was founded, we’ve designed a spectrometer that maximizes efficiency at every step. By keeping more light in the optical path, we reduce stray light within the bench, thus increasing signal while reducing noise.
HERE’S WHAT THIS MEANS FOR YOU:
- Capture brief phenomena, even at low light levels
- Minimize laser exposure for delicate samples
- Significantly reduce your measurement time
Faster acquisition rates:
- Better spatial resolution in 2D scanning applications
- Ideal for rapid process monitoring, product scanning
- Allows increased averaging to maximize S:N
Lower limit of detection:
- Detect illicit materials at trace levels in surface residues
- Identify banned substances & contaminants on or in foods
- Develop quantitative models down to low concentration