Wasatch Photonics is the leading manufacturer of volume phase gratings with corporate offices located in Logan, Utah. WP also designs and manufactures spectroscopic and optical coherence tomography devices at our facility in Durham, North Carolina. We are seeking an experienced and dynamic Operations Manager for our Logan manufacturing facility.
The Operations Manager will be responsible for manufacturing our products produced at our Logan facility and direct the Quality Assurance and Production Managers. The Operations Manager will report directly to the CEO. Key responsibilities include:
- Oversee manufacturing engineering to ensure that equipment needs are met to achieve high productivity and yields.
- Oversee Machinery and equipment for scheduled maintenance and calibration.
- Oversees Quality Assurance making sure that the right personnel and equipment are in place to ensure the delivery of quality and repeatable products.
- Oversees Manufacturing making sure that the right personnel and equipment are in place. Improve manufacturing processes and ensure on-time delivery of products that will pass quality assurance standards.
- Accountable to the CFO for the financial performance of the Company’s operations.
- Provide leadership, motivation and guidance to support the growth and development of research, development, quality assurance and manufacturing teams.
- Implement needed processes and procedures to become ISO certified.
- Contribute to organizational planning and strategy
- Experience production manufacturing
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing.
- Knowledge of ISO certification
- Demonstrated history of strong leadership with track record for on-time project and manufactured product delivery.
- Management experience in a team environment.
- Salary negotiable depending on experience
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Full medical benefits
- Profit sharing